In Home Care in Lydia, SC
Comfort Keepers In Home Care in Lydia, SC Can Include Private Nursing when Needed
There are times when providing in home care for a loved one in Lydia, SC can become overwhelming for the rest of the family. At this point, many families find themselves facing the unpleasant task of placing their loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Here at Comfort Keepers of Columbia, SC, we offer in home care at home services that include specially trained private nurses who are trained to provide their clients with the perfect level of care that will make it possible for them to remain in the family home.
Our in home care in Lydia, SC can provide your loved one with a skilled Registered Nurse who is prepared to offer them one-on-one medical care either in their home or when necessary in a care facility. Our private duty nurses provide the highest possible level of elderly care in tandem with the caregiver who is already providing homemaking and personal care services. Our mission is to provide each of our clients with a perfect blend of individualized care from a single agency rather than relying on services from more than one agency.
Our In Home Care Nurses in Lydia, SC Offer Many Services
Our private duty nurses are prepared to offer you and your loved one a wide range of highly specialized medical services. We can provide your loved one with either an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or an RN (Registered Nurse) who can help with things like:
- Preparing weekly medications in pill boxes or setting up automatic medication dispensing machines to ensure your loved one is getting the right doses at the correct times
- Assist with administering a range of oral and topical medications, ear and eye drops, inhalants, nebulizers, injections, and of course oxygen
- Providing personalized medical care such as oral cavity suctioning, nail trimming, and bowel supervision
- Assist with filling insulin syringes, monitoring and interpreting blood sugar test results, help with doctor ordered sliding scale dosages and preparing dosages for future usage
- Assist with maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- Assist with training family members in a number of these tasks
Comfort Keepers In Home Care proudly provides senior care services in the following communities of South Carolina:
Blythewood, Cades, Cassatt, Cayce, Columbia, Coward, Dalzell, Darlington, Dentsville, Eastover, Effingham, Elgin, Elliott, Florence, Hartsville, Horatio, Lake City, Lamar, Lexington, Lugoff, Lydia, Lynchburg, Mayesville, Olanta, Pinewood, Rembert, Shaw Air Force Base, Sumter, Timmonsville, Turbeville, Washington, and Wedgefield