Leading Senior Care Services in Susquehanna Valley, PA and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers senior care services make it possible for seniors in Susquehanna Valley, PA to continue living at home
Most seniors in Susquehanna Valley, PA dream of retiring either in the family home or perhaps a smaller home that is easier to care for. For many, this is only a dream due to a variety of physical, mental, and emotional health issues. Comfort Keepers offers a comprehensive range of senior care services designed to help seniors overcome these obstacles so their dreams can become a reality.
We work with you, your family, your elderly loved one, and their medical care team to ensure the senior care services we provide fit their personal needs. We can also help with personal care, housekeeping, and many other chores to help enrich your loved one's quality of life.
Our caregivers offer a range of specialized services, including:
- Meal Preparation - our caregivers are amazing cooks; they can help with menus, shopping, preparations, and cooking. Our goal is to ensure your loved one eats a healthy balanced diet.
- Conversation and Companionship - many seniors spend far too much time alone. Our caregivers offer friendly companionship that includes stimulating conversation to help keep your loved one's mind active.
- Light Housekeeping - our caregivers offer a range of light housekeeping services, including light cleaning, changing the linens, taking care of the laundry, and many other day-to-day tasks.
- Incidental Transportation - whether your loved one has a lunch date with old friends at
- Garfield's Restaurant & Pub or a doctor's appointment at the Barnes Kasson Hospital, our caregivers can provide transportation that gets them there safely.
- Medication Reminders - our caregivers can be there to help your loved one remember which medicines to take and when to take them to ensure they are taking their medications consistently.
- Medical Care - from making sure your loved one makes it to their medical appointments to providing skilled nursing care, we offer services designed to help.
- Personal Care - our caregivers can assist your loved one with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many other personal care services.
To Learn More
If you are interested in learning more about our senior care services for your elderly loved one, contact your local Susquehanna Valley, PA Comfort Keepers office and schedule your free consultation today!
Give us a call at (570) 281-8084 to learn more!