In Home Care Services for Aging Adults in Montour County, PA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers of Montour County, PA offers customized in home care services.
We have been proudly serving the greater Williamsport area since 2000, so we have the resources, skills, experience, and knowledge about local communities to provide your loved one with the best possible care.
Our mission has always been simple – to provide older adults with whatever help and care they need in order to improve their quality of life and remain living safely and independently at home for longer. We can manage any level of care and any schedule required to help your loved one lead a happier, healthier lifestyle at home, enjoying their golden years as much as they can.
Some of the most common in home care services we provide in Montour County, PA, include:
- In-Home Care/Senior Care – Designed to promote independence and boost overall quality of life at home, these care plans comprise of numerous services such as homemaking tasks, laundry, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and errands, transportation, companionship, and more.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Trained caregivers rotate shifts to provide non-stop assistance and supervision to aging adults with physical and mental impairments, safety concerns, or debilitating medical conditions.
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care – Senior clients diagnosed with chronic cognitive conditions receive expert memory care customized to address their specific symptoms, allowing them to safely prolong aging in place for as long as possible.
- End-of-Life Care – This specialized in home care service provides a support system to seniors with a limited life expectancy and their families during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – This program is geared toward reducing fall risks and tripping hazards both inside and outside of the home while making systematic efforts to boost senior balance, coordination, and mobility.
- Interactive Caregiving – Through our proprietary approach to caregiving, we aim to improve overall wellness by encouraging those placed in our care to participate in numerous meaningful activities of their choosing.
- Private Duty Nursing – Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses provide expert one-on-one care and cater to seniors in their homes.
- Respite Care – This program includes occasional, part-time care to older adults designed to provide family caregivers with much-needed downtime.
Contact us today to learn more about how your loved one can benefit from our customized in home care services and schedule a free in-home consultation with a senior care coordinator from Comfort Keepers. We are here to help!