Comfort Keepers Delivers Quality Home Care Services in Cogan Station, PA and the Surrounding Area
Discover the benefits of customized home care services in Cogan Station, PA
At Comfort Keepers, the industry-leading provider of reliable, quality home care services for Cogan Station, PA, we help seniors age gracefully and independently at home while their needs are being addressed by loving, trained care experts from our local roster.
Our services are 100% customized to meet any requirements or preferences our clients may have – we will happily work with your family to establish a unique plan of care and schedule of visits that work for your budget.
Comfort Keepers provides seniors in and around Cogan Station, PA, with the following:
- In-Home Care / Senior Care – These essential home care services combine personal care, companion care, and assistance with daily routines to provide clients with the kind of support that will ultimately boost their quality of life at home. Trained caregivers help with bathing and dressing, meal prep, light homemaking, run errands, provide companionship, transportation, and more.
- 24-Hour Home Care – While most of our clients require part-time or full-time care, we can always arrange work in shifts to provide around-the-clock, 24-hour coverage should your aging loved one need it.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Our expert memory home care services ensure seniors diagnosed with any type or stage of dementia can remain living safely and comfortably at home for as long as possible.
- Assisted Living in the Home – With the help of Comfort Keepers, older adults can enjoy a higher level of care than offered in any assisted living facility, without any disruptions or changes to their preferred routine at home.
- End-of-Life Care – Loving caregivers provide compassionate support to terminally ill seniors and their families, helping ease some of the challenges and hardships of the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention – We run thorough fall risk in-home assessments, propose safety measures and home modifications, help seniors improve their flexibility and balance, and do whatever else we can to minimize fall risks in our clients’ surroundings.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our proprietary approach to home care services – one we are very proud of – promotes and encourages clients to increase their physical, mental, and social wellbeing by taking an active role in their care and engaging in fun, meaningful activities every day.
- Private Duty Nursing – Certified nurses provide high-quality personal care and perform advanced medical tasks to help aging adults with existing health conditions or recovery.
- Respite Care – Comfort Keepers offers temporary respite for family caregivers.
- Transitioning Home – Trained caregivers assist with recuperation at home and make sure doctor’s recommendations are being followed once seniors are discharged from a hospital.
Contact our local office today at (570) 281-8084 to get your loved one started with Comfort Keepers serving the Williamsport and Cogan Station, PA areas.
Give us a call at (570) 281-8084 to learn more!