Do you qualify? Find out.
Become More Than a Caregiver – Become a Friend!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Comfort Keepers Extensive Benefits
We provide individual care with a personalized touch for seniors who need some help with their daily lives. For our clients to receive the best care, we know our employees need to be taken care of. To do so, we offer comprehensive benefits to our caregivers, including:
• Friendly coworkers with a supportive workplace.
• Competitive Pay with an Immediate Pay Program and Direct Depositing.
• Flexible Schedules that work with your daily life.
• Paid Time Off for when you need to care for yourself or your family.
• Education and training for various health-related fields that are always available.
• Over 70 professional certifications are available you can obtain as you learn.
• Advancement Opportunities as you learn and improve.
Make A Difference in Your Community
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, They know I will be there.”
We are looking for compassionate individuals to assist seniors in their community. As a Comfort Keeper, you’d be helping seniors with their daily tasks, and provide them worthwhile companionship while enjoying their favorite hobbies and activities. By doing this, you’ll have a direct hand in ensuring seniors can live in the comfort of their home, while they enjoy an improved quality of life.
If you’re looking to begin a lifelong career in caregiving, or just a part-time job, where you can help your community and make a difference in someone’s life, apply to become a Comfort Keeper today.