Virtual Home Care Options from Comfort Keepers Serving Chadds Ford, PA
You can now set up virtual visits to check in on your loved ones!
As social distancing grows in response to the Coronavirus/COVID 19, our agency also wants to grow to best support local families in Chadds Ford, PA. This is why Comfort Keepers is happy to announce our Caring from A Distance program! This form of virtual home care will allow families to continue to remain connected with loved ones, ensure they are getting what they need, and know that they are safe.
This program offers daily wellness calls in addition to shopping and pharmacy services.
Morning Check-In Call $20 per day
Evening Check-In Call $20 per day
Morning & Evening Check-In Calls $30 per day
Groceries/Medications/Errands (2 stop limit) $60 per time
- Client will call Comfort Keepers’ office at (610) 628-9272 and place order for items to be picked up and delivered to client’s home.
- Shopping and Deliveries will be made the following day. No weekend deliveries available.
- Requested items will be dependent on product availability and may be substituted with alternatives.
- Items will be left at client’s front door or placed in client’s cupboards and refrigerator as directed by client.
- $100 pre-shopping down payment by credit card required. Shopping fee and grocery/pharmacy items cost to be credited against down payment. Invoicing to occur weekly. No exchange of cash necessary.
- Any additional service beyond the storage of shopping items will be billed at our regular hourly rates.
Note: Billing will occur weekly for both the Wellness Calls and the Shopping/Pharmacy Service.
In addition to our new Virtual Visits program, we offer a service called envoyatHome. envoyatHome is a touchless remote monitoring service that sends real time alerts to your mobile phone when your loved one may be at risk. The alerts cover a comprehensive list of concerns including safety, wellness, cognitive decline, compliance to medical orders and the home environment. There are no cameras or listening devices - we place a few motion sensors around your senior's home and the envoyatHome software does the rest. You'll even receive summary reports you can share with your loved one's doctors to help identify issues early. The monitoring works 24/7, so you can supplement your hourly services for full time care. If you want peace of mind that your loved one is safe and well while they're home alone, envoyatHome is for you. Click the video play button for an example of how envoyatHome works.
There are many ways you can be there for your loved one. Comfort Keepers is here to make caring from a distance easy. If you are interested in our Caring From A Distance program or our Envoy at Home partnership, please contact our office online or by phone today at (610) 628-9272. We can tell you more about the benefits of virtual home care and assist your family with the setup of virtual visits, alerts, and more.