Mobile PERS with GPS
The freedom to go anywhere with confidence! The SafetyChoice Mobile PERS is designed to break through the confines of traditional home-bound monitoring. A great device for your more active seniors.
This Mobile Personal Emergency Response System [PERS] is equipped with GPS-tracking and two-way automated hands-free communication from virtually anywhere in the USA that has AT&T cellular networks. The device connects directly to our monitoring call center for instant assistance whenever and wherever needed.
Unit is water resistent and can also be worn in the shower.
OnTheGo Mobile PERS
Unit is equipped with two-way hands-free communication from virtually anywhere via cellular networks. The device connects directly to our centeral monitoring center for assistance whenever and wherever needed by the push of a button or auto fall detection. Unit is water resistant. Used for clients who spend time alone away from home and have no other means of calling for help. **Fall Detection Activation and Caregiver App Option available for addtl fee
- 4G LTE Service anywhere in the USA where AT&T is available.
- Water Resistant, safe to wear in the shower.
- More than 4 days of battery life.
- High quality 2-way voice pendant.
- USB Charging Cable with magnetic interface charging cradle.
- Optional Fall Sensor Available.
- Optional Full Support for Caregiver Smart Phone App.
Go Anywhere Mobile PERS
Perfect for active seniors inside and outside the home
With Comfort Keepers® SafetyChoice® Mobile Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), active seniors no longer need to stick close to home to feel safe and secure. This PERS unit is equipped with GPS tracking and locating, providing the wearer with safety monitoring from virtually anywhere via cellular networks.
The device’s adaptive, multi-sensor fall detection automatically contacts the monitoring center in the event of a fall, so help is available whenever and wherever it is needed. Adaptable and portable, Comfort Keepers SafetyChoice Mobile PERS gives seniors the freedom they want with the safety they need.
SafetyChoice Mobile PERS Features:
- The Mobile PERS (Libris1 model) offers easy-to-use, single-button operation and hands-free, two-way communication.
- The unit is equipped with adaptive, multi-sensor fall detection technology.
- The PERS offers an immediate connection to the monitoring center, so assistance is available anytime and anywhere.
- The unit provides reliable, nationwide coverage to keep wearers on the go.
- The Mobile PERS can be worn around the neck or can be clipped onto a belt.
Home Safety Assessment
Comfort Keepers® can provide an in-home assessment to evaluate your safety needs and recommend the right medical alert products. Comfort Keepers will visit the home, work with the family to determine the specific needs, and demonstrate how these home medical alert devices can help seniors stay safe and independent at home.