Do you qualify? Find out.
The Benefits of Being a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers Home Care in Greater State College, PA
Learn what it means to be a Comfort Keepers caregiver in State College, Altoona, Clearfield, and the surrounding area
Comfort Keepers is always looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals to apply to our open caregiver jobs. We offer flexible scheduling options and pay competitive wages. We hire for specialized care, in home care, respite care, and other positions. Each team member receives ongoing and paid training to ensure they have the tools and knowledge for success.
Benefits of Working for Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers offers part-time and full-time positions, as well as overnight respite care opportunities throughout the communities we serve. We want to give our team the resource options and tools they need to succeed. Our current caregiver benefits include:
- Early access to wages via Tapcheck - why wait for payday to get your earnings?
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- State College Region:
- $16.50 per hour Monday-Friday & Alternating Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- $14.00 per hour Monday-Friday (Non-Weekend Schedule)
- Blair and Clearfield County:
- $13.50 per hour Monday-Friday & Alternating Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- $11.50 per hour Monday-Friday (Non-Weekend Schedule)
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
- 401K Plan
- Attendance Incentives & Referral Bonuses
- Fully Paid Training & Job Shadowing
- Full-Time or Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Work close to your home
The Characteristics of a Comfort Keeper
All our team members are unified under one common goal: to enrich seniors' lives so they can live out their golden years safely and independently. Our team members are patient and understanding with our clients and sympathetic to their needs. They are calm under pressure and know how to provide gentle comfort. They demonstrate patience and compassion as they help clients with their daily routines. Most importantly, our team members share a deep commitment to the clients we serve and strive to treat each client like a family.
Other characteristics include:
- Creative and resourceful
- Confident and outgoing
- Professional and organized
- Good time management skills
- Patient and understanding
- Eagerness to make a positive impact
- Respectful and discrete
- Honest and punctual
- Open to constructive criticism
Interested in Becoming a Comfort Keeper?
We are always looking to bring more people into our Comfort Keepers family. For immediate consideration, please click the button below to apply to one of our open caregiver positions in State College, Altoona, Clearfield, or the surrounding area. We look forward to speaking with you!