View Our Available Caregiver Jobs in State College, Altoona, and Clearfield, PA
Comfort Keepers Home Care has plenty of open caregiver jobs for compassionate individuals in State College, Altoona, Clearfield, and the surrounding area
Comfort Keepers is always looking for compassionate individuals to fill our caregiver jobs. Whether you are looking for part-time or full-time career opportunities, we can help get you where you need to be. As a caregiver, you must have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and other adults live safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own homes. If you want to make a difference in seniors' lives, then Comfort Keepers may be for you.
At the very heart of our home care agency are our Comfort Keepers – the people who bring the unique Comfort Keeper brand of caregiving to clients. Each caregiver has extensive, specialized training allowing for the highest quality care for our clients. They can not only help with basic senior care tasks but can also provide specialized care such as dementia care. Team members are trained to address the changing, unique needs of each senior and use their in-depth knowledge of the communities in Central Pennsylvania to keep seniors engaged. Apply to our open caregiver jobs today for immediate consideration.
As a caregiver with Comfort Keepers, you will not be confined to the walls of an office, assisted living facility, or cubicle. Many of our clients and caregivers go out in the community together taking advantage of what State College has to offer. Common activities include shopping, going to a spa or nail salon, going for a walk in the park, and more. In addition to fulfilling work, we offer ongoing training and competitive hourly rates. Here is a full list of our benefits:
- Early access to wages via Tapcheck - why wait for payday to get your earnings?
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- State College Region Caregivers:
- $16.50 per hour Monday-Friday & Alternating Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- $14.00 per hour Monday-Friday (Non-Weekend Schedule)
- Blair and Clearfield County Caregivers:
- $13.50 per hour Monday-Friday & Alternating Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- $11.50 per hour Monday-Friday (Non-Weekend Schedule)
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
- 401K Plan
- Attendance Incentives & Referral Bonuses
- Fully Paid Training & Job Shadowing
- Full-Time or Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Work close to your home
To learn more about our open positions and the benefits we offer, please apply to our open caregiver jobs today.
Requirements & Responsibilities
To be considered for our open caregiver jobs, you must meet certain requirements and able to perform specific responsibilities.
- Genuine concerned about helping people
- Excellent business and personal references
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Agree to random drug and alcohol testing
- Background check required
- Accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members
- Establish long-lasting bonds with clients and their families and encourage open communication
- Assist with activities of daily living like light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Drive and accompany seniors on errands, appointments, and social gatherings
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage clients to stay active and move around
- Maintain a comforting environment in your clients' homes
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
Apply to Comfort Keepers Today
Comfort Keepers also has opportunities for people to work in and manage offices, coordinate client care, and market our services. If you are interested in joining Comfort Keepers, please apply to our open caregiver jobs in State College, Altoona, Clearfield, and the surrounding area today by clicking the button below.
At Comfort Keepers®, we help seniors get the most out of their retirement years with in-home care that allows them to live safely and independently.
Whether you're looking for a part-time job, or the start of a lifelong career, we have something for you. We're looking for compassionate men and women who want to help us help others.
Are You a Comfort Keeper®?
Along with our competitive pay, we also offer comprehensive benefits*, such as:
Flexible Scheduling to Work When You Want
We offer client care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This allows us to have shift availability based on your needs. We understand that you are very busy and have your own responsibilities, such as taking care of family and your home. We want to make scheduling for you as easy as possible.
At Comfort Keepers, we'll match you with clients that need support at times when you're available. Your supervisor will work with you to find coverage if you need time off to take care of yourself or your family’s needs.
Health Education and Care Training
We want you to be the best caregiver you can be, which is why we provide courses for you to continue your education. Our online program lets you learn at your own pace, and discover what is interesting to you.
Choose from more than 2,000 online courses, in several health-related fields. Our continuing education program lets you earn more than 70 professional certifications. As you develop your knowledge and skills, our company offers opportunity for advancement. We want you to grow, not only to better serve our clients, but also so you can gain new career opportunities with us.
Have a Career Helping Others
What our caregivers love the most about their job is the happiness they get from helping others. This can be a powerful and rewarding experience. Comfort Keepers helps seniors so they can continue to be a part of the community and live independently for much longer.
With Comfort Keepers, you get paid to bring joy to others. You can't put a price tag on that.
Comfort Keepers Job Opportunities
At Comfort Keepers, our primary goal is not only the wellness of our clients but the happiness of our employees.
As a caregiver, you’ll not only take care of daily living needs, but you will also build valuable relationships with your clients based around mutual respect, trust, and compassion. They rely on us for so much more than basic care services, which is why your role in helping them is so vital.
Our unique approach to in-home care makes us stand apart from the competition, thanks to our Interactive Caregiving™ approach. We get to know our clients on a personal level, allowing us to give the most customized care possible.
Almost all seniors have the same wish: to stay in their own homes as long as possible. With the invaluable care that Comfort Keepers provides, we make that goal an attainable reality. As a trained in-home caregiver, you will make a difference in someone else’s life.
Kick-start Your Career in Homecare Today
Joining Comfort Keepers is also a great way to kick-start your career in the homecare field, whether you aspire to be a medical assistant, nurse, or other related professional. You’ll gain hands-on experience that can take you closer to achieving your own professional dreams.
We also seek individuals who can help solve problems as a team, uphold procedures and protocols, and accept constructive criticism. In return, we offer competitive compensation, a highly flexible work schedule, and opportunities to impact someone’s life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
Comfort Keepers offers rich, rewarding jobs, and career paths for people at any stage in life, whether you are just joining the workforce, ready to jump back in after time off to raise a family, or looking to stay active in retirement. If you’re ready for a job that can transform lives through compassionate, professional, in-home care, contact us today! We’d love to hear from you.