Do you qualify? Find out.
Join Our Scranton Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
We Offer Comprehensive Benefits For Our Comfort Keepers
We know for seniors to receive quality care, their Comfort Keepers need to feel cared for and like they’re more than a number. We want to provide that work environment to all our employees, and to do it we offer:
- A friendly and uplifting work environment, with the knowledge you’re supported and part of the Comfort Keepers Family
- Competitive pay, with Direct Deposit and Immediate Pay Programs available
- Flexibility in scheduling, ensuring you can work the shifts you want without worrying about other responsibilities
- Help from your supervisor finding coverage in the case you need to take time off to care for yourself or your family
- Education and training across many health-related fields, available 24/7 and able to learn at your own pace
- Opportunity advancement as you learn and grow, to better serve our clients and let you experience new career opportunities
- Paid travel time, with mileage reimbursement available
- Medical benefits, including free dental and vision insurance
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, They know I will be there.”
Making a Difference as a Comfort Keeper
As a Comfort Keeper, we’re here to help seniors with their daily tasks, including personal care, transportation, and companionship. While helping them complete these tasks, you’ll be providing seniors with mental, physical, nutritional, and safety needs. By bringing these together, seniors can experience a better quality of life and let them remain independent in their own home.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job or a lifelong career making a difference, Comfort Keepers has a variety of opportunities in a welcoming environment for compassionate men and women looking to help the Scranton community. The first step to helping seniors live happier is knowing our caregivers are in a work environment where they feel welcomed and supported.
If you are a caring person looking to make a difference in your community, apply today! We’re looking forward to welcoming you into our amazing team of Comfort Keepers.