Caregiver/CNA - Flexible schedule & same day pay - Starting at $15/hour
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess key characteristics that are essential to be a Comfort Keeper.
As a Comfort Keeper you will do more than prepare lunch, dust the furniture, or help a client get ready for the day. These are important, of course, but through our unique approach to in-home care, Interactive Caregiving™, our caregivers or Comfort Keepers find ways to actively engage clients in life. This could include cooking favorite recipes together, reminiscing over old photos, visiting friends, attending community events, continuing favorite hobbies, taking a walk, or doing puzzles.
**MUST BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID FOR THIS POSITION**
People that make great Caregivers and Home Health Aides (HHA) are:
- Able to weave joyful, life-enriching experiences into the fabric of everyday moments
- Good communicator and Outgoing
Our passion is to provide loving, experienced in-home care and support for the seniors in our community. We understand the physical and emotional challenges when an aging loved one requires extra help to remain in his or her own home. At Comfort Keepers we are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to help us towards our goal.
The Benefits of working for Comfort Keepers as a Caregiver or Home Health Aide (HHA) :
- Flexible schedule based upon when you want to work
- STARTING AT $15/hour plus bonuses
- Same day pay available
- Working with wonderful clients
- Paid Time Off
- Paid hands on training Bonuses
- Monthly Recognition
- Fun family work environment
- Employee/client referral Bonuses
- Company events/parties
- Growth opportunities within an exciting and fast-growing company
- Travel time reimbursement
- Travel mileage reimbursement at 57.5 cents per mile
Qualifications for Caregivers and Home Health Aides (HHA) are:
- Reliable transportation (not mass transit i.e. bus)
- Valid Car Insurance & Driver license
- Clear background check
- A true passion to help others
- Some industry experience preferred but not necessary
- A willingness to learn and succeed
Also important is the ability to accept constructive criticism, solve problems as part of a team, and understand and respect procedures and protocol. If you have these characteristics and want a career that compensates you fairly, offers opportunity for growth and provides a daily dose of personal satisfaction, contact our Comfort Keepers office today to learn more.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.