In-Home Care Services in Oreland, PA, and the surrounding cities
Comfort Keepers offers a variety of customized solutions
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so Comfort Keepers in Oreland, PA, offers a full range of in-home care options - including companionship and personal care - to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home. We take a one-of-a-kind approach to care known as Interactive Caregiving. This method engages seniors mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally, ultimately enabling them to have a higher quality of life.
Give us a call at (267) 293-7434 to learn more!
Support for your family only takes
At Comfort Keepers, care is a relationship, not a task
The wonderful people we call Comfort Keepers®, our caregivers, are selected for many reasons. Applicants must pass a series of interviews, background checks, and reference checks before they are selected to aid your loved one.
With empathy at the core of our care, daily routines can become teaching moments that stir memories, stretch our brains, and keep our eyes on the important parts of life.
We call this approach Interactive Caregiving™. With Interactive Caregiving we focus on four interrelated aspects: mind, body, nutrition, and safety.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Comfort Keepers develops custom care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home. Our senior in-home care plans are unique for each family and every home.
Plans may include:
- Comfort Keepers’ trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs
- Bathing, grooming, and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Companionship Care Services
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Respite Care for family and loved ones
- Short-term relief for primary caregiver responsibilities
- Available in-home or in hospice care, medical facility, or assisted living center
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and resources
We also provide other core in-home care services, including 24-hour care (around the clock), and specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Our offices are locally owned and operated, so you can connect with an office in your community if you have any questions about our uplifting care services. We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families.