Senior Home Care Services For Families in Mount Airy, PA
Every senior has a story, but not every story is going to be the same. That’s where Comfort Keepers in Mount Airy comes in! We will provide superior senior home care services for you and your loved one that are customized to fit your needs. Once you’ve completed a consultation our team will get to work creating a care plan to ensure your senior’s needs are taken care of. Our care plans may be comprised of many things including but not limited to:
- Respite Care for overburdened family members
- Housekeeping and Personal Grooming assistance for seniors who may have difficulty doing these tasks on their own
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease education while also supporting the senior with plans of action to provide them the best quality life possible
- Transitional Care for those who have senior family members recovering from an illness or injury
- End of Life Care so that you can spend as much time as possible with your loved one without worrying about the day to day tasks around the house, and if need be we can assist you in finding palliative care as well.
Our senior home care services are designed to boost both your’s and your loved one’s confidence and keep them active in their golden years. Caregivers are more than happy to take your senior out on the town for movies, meals in restaurants, local activities in town, and much more.
Give us a call at (267) 293-7434 to learn more!
What activities can seniors do in Mount Airy?
- Senior Days at the Mount Airy Casino and Resort- book your stay on Tuesday and/or Wednesday and receive a discount of 20% off any four diamond deluxe accommodation. (Additional discounts also available for AAA members!)
- Visit the Free Library of Philadelphia which is located in the Lovett Square Branch at 6945 Germantown Avenue and offers activities from computer classes to interlibrary book lending
- Visit the wide variety of shops along the historic stone-paved Germantown Ave such as restaurants, art galleries, clothing stores and more
- Attend community events, like readings from local authors, at the independent book store in the area: Big Blue Marble Bookstore or Mt. Airy Read and Eat
Call your Mount Airy Comfort Keepers at (267) 293-7434 or contact us online anytime for a free in-home consultation or to learn more about our senior home care services available.