Home Care in Flourtown, PA
We know how to increase your loved one's well being
In Flourtown, PA, about 18% of residents are more than 60 years old, and more than 12% of households have a senior that lives on their own. If this is the case with your senior loved one as well, you might want to look at our home care services for senior in Flourtown, PA.
Give us a call at (267) 293-7434 to learn more!
Activities For Seniors in Flourtown, PA
Flourtown in Springfield Township is a lovely place for everyone, so seniors also get the chance to remain an active part of the community.
Reading is a great way to keep your senior’s mental abilities sharp and reduce stress. So, if your loved one likes to read, our home care provider can take them to the Free Library of Springfield Township. If your senior loves spending time in nature and walking, our provider can help with that too, with a trip to Fort Washington State Park! There are plenty of things to do in this town, and we will find those that your senior will enjoy doing.
Other local activities include:
- Visiting the Evans-Mumbower Mill
- Seeing a film at Movie Tavern
- Watching a live show at Act II Playhouse
- Shopping the Flourtown Farmers Market
Companion Care Makes a Difference
We have been providing quality home care to seniors for two decades now. Along the way, we learned that many seniors are lonely since they spend so much time on their own because they lost a spouse or their friends. Apart from offering personal care services, we wanted to help seniors feel happier. That’s why we also developed companionship care.
Our companion care is much more than just our caregivers offering companionship to our clients. Our home care providers can encourage your senior to enhance the quality of their life by doing some of the following activities:
- Going for a walk
- Spending time in nature
- Talking about things that your senior find important or interesting
- Doing households chores together with our caregiver
- Trying new recipes and cooking meals together
- Finding new hobbies or doing old ones
- Going shopping
- Going to church
Our special approach to care known as Interactive Caregiving is designed to include your loved one in their care as much as they would like. This will help your loved one feel happier and more independent.
Comfort Keepers also offers the following services in Flourtown, PA:
- 24 Hour Home Care - ensures seniors are safe at home during all hours of the day and night
- Transitioning Care - eases the transition back to independent living after a stay in a hospital or rehab facility
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - allows seniors with dementia to remain in the comfort of their own home
- Respite Care - provides a break for family caregivers
- End of Life Care - offers many different types of support for seniors and their families during a difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - encourages seniors to take an active role in their health and wellness
Find out more about how our home care can raise your loved one’s quality of life in Flourtown, PA, please contact us online anytime or give us a call at (267) 293-7434.