At Home Elder Care Options For Families in King of Prussia, PA
Now seniors and their families have choices
right at home
We believe in our willingness to provide each of our clients with personally customized at home elder care services that set Comfort Keepers apart from the crowd. We call our form of care, "Interactive Caregiving" because our caregivers provide their clients with both superior care and exceptional companionship every time they are together. From making meals and cleaning the house to bathing, toileting and assistance and grooming, our caregivers are there to help.
Give us a call at (484) 306-3083 to learn more!
Support for your family only takes
When you call for your free in-home consultation, we will send one of our highly-knowledgeable Personal Care Managers to see you and your loved ones. Their mission is to work with you to develop a working care plan that will provide your loved ones with the services they need, when they need them. We never make you sign up for services that your loved ones do not need.
Only The Best
We choose our caregivers not just for their ability to do their jobs, but for their friendly demeanor and ability to interact with their clients. Our caregivers treat all of their clients with the dignity and respect they deserve. Our goal is to ensure each client is treated with the same respect as they would want to be treated.
Our Care Options
In an effort to assist our clients with the goal of living independent and healthy we strive to offer a wide range of at home elder care designed to meet most of the needs that seniors have as they age. We can offer care in a part time capacity designed to offer seniors a few core services that they may struggle with or we can provide full time care.
Our options Include:
- In Home Care- Our in home care is customizable and offers all of the services your loved one might need to keep their person and their home well cared for. This includes housekeeping services such as cleaning, meal preparation, and errands. We also offer personal care services including personal hygiene, incontinence care, and mobility assistance to make sure seniors are always at their best.
- Interactive Care – Offering services to keep seniors and their homes well cared for is a good start, but Comfort Keepers strives to offer seniors in Saint Johns, FL much more. Interactive care is our approach to making in home care far more than just another service. With interactive care we focus on ensuring that your loved one’s health and wellbeing are as strong as possible. Our goal is to strengthen the body and mind, with a variety of activities designed to keep your loved one healthy.
- Respite Care – Seniors are not the only ones who can benefit from our in home care services. We offer respite care that is targeted at helping primary caregivers in the home take the breaks they need to avoid heavy loads of stress that can be harmful to their physical and emotional health. We offer breaks to allow you to rebalance, recharge and get the rest you need.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care – We offer caregivers that are specially trained to work with Alzheimer’s clients and their families. We can offer supportive care, part time and full-time care as needed.
- End Of Life Care – We are there for you and your loved one so you can spend your time with your loved one during this time. Our services are broad and designed to support both senior and their family.
- Transitional Care – For seniors who have spent time in the hospital and are ready to transition home. Many seniors need extra assistance during the recuperation period to help them complete a full recovery.
If you would like to learn more about our at home elder care and see if we are the right fit for your loved one the best place to start is to contact us online or give us a call at (484) 306-3083. We can provide you with much of the information you might need over the phone and we also offer free in-home consultations designed to take you through the entire process of learning about our care services and how our customized plans can help you provide the best care for your loved one.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide Private Duty Nursing, 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!