Wayne In-Home Care Services
Welcome to Wayne, a part of the suburbs of Philadelphia known as the Main Line in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. The center part of town is in Radnor Township which was founded in 1682, with its town limits running parallel to the Schuylkill River. Wayne received its name from Anthony Wayne, a United States Army General. Wayne was established after Cleveland Landing’s railroad station was built. A main focal point in town is the Wayne Estate, formerly known as the Louella after the two daughters of J.H. Askin. Louella was also the name of the suburb until it was renamed Wayne and was the first planned suburb that became a summer country getaway.
While in Wayne
- Wayne Hotel: For your visit book a stay at the Wayne Hotel formerly known as the Waynewood, a historic hotel built in 1906 with Tudor architecture and all the modern amenities.
- Valley Forge National Historical Park: Only a short car ride away resides one of Pennsylvania’s most historic parks. You can roam throughout the park and see how life was lived back during the Revolutionary War!
- Chanticleer Garden: Venture through one of the most celebrated gardens in the region from 10-5pm Wednesday through Sundays, taking in all the natural beauty of the historic landscape and colorful flowers.
- Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation: Located in Ridley Creek State Park, travel through an authentic historical living site and learn about farm life in the late 1700s.
- Lancaster Ave: Take a trip down one of the most bustling parts of town in the central business district lined on both street-sides with coffee shops, restaurants, and your local mom and pop stores!
Wayne averages 36,000 residents with 16% of those being of the age 65 years old or older. Most residents use a car as their primary means of transportation, but there are several SEPTA regional railways within the town limit to travel to the city or further distances.
Comfort Keepers Near You
Here at Comfort Keepers, we provide services in-home for your elderly loved ones to ensure proper health with quality assistance. Our comfort keepers are appropriately trained, and background checked to ensure safety and quality in all that we do. We travel to the Main Line area and can help around the house with everyday tasks while keeping you in the lovely town of Wayne that you know and love. Please feel free to contact us at (484) 306-3083 for all your comfort needs!
Heather Smith Reviews Comfort Keepers
Wayne Senior Caregivers
My mom loved the caregiver that provided her with respite care while we were away!