Do you qualify? Find out.
Make a Difference Every Day!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
- Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact?
If you are looking for a part-time job, or a lifelong career with a supportive work environment, Comfort Keepers might be the place for you. We know that to ensure seniors can age in place comfortably, our caregivers need a quality work environment with a caring and positive culture.
Comprehensive Benefits for Our Comfort Keepers
As a Comfort Keeper, you can expect to receive comprehensive benefits. Among other benefits, including competitive pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, and travel pay, you will be able to enjoy:
- Flexible Scheduling - Allowing you to be able to schedule your shifts around your other responsibilities, including taking care of your family. And when you need time off to take care of yourself or your family, your supervisor will work with you to find coverage.
- Health Education and Care Training - To make sure you are the best caregiver you can be, we provide online courses to let you continue your education at your own pace.
- Explore Your Options - As you continue to learn and discover what it is you want to do, we have many advancement opportunities so you can grow, to better serve our clients and feel happy in your work.
- Have a Career Helping Others - Our caregivers love the happiness they get from helping others the most. This is a rewarding experience that allows you to help seniors continue living independently and experience joy. You can’t put a price tag on that.
Above all, we at Comfort Keepers know that to help our clients, our caregivers need to have a welcoming work environment. We will go the extra mile to help you make your career with us matter.
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, they know I will be there.”
Making a Difference as a Comfort Keeper
Working for us as a Comfort Keeper, you will be able to provide one-on-one assistance to seniors who need help performing their daily tasks. While helping seniors with their personal care, housekeeping, transportation, and providing companionship, you will also be caring for your client’s nutritional, physical, mental, and safety needs. These help your client experience a higher quality of life while feeling independent in the comforts of their home.
If you want to help seniors get the most out of their retirement years, fill out our form to apply today or text our agency at (717) 954-0110.