Do you qualify? Find out.
Caregivers Make a Difference Every Day. Join Our Team!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Positive Work Atmosphere
Comfort Keepers Offers Thorough Benefits
Comfort Keepers offers personalized care for seniors who struggle with their daily lives. For this to be possible, it’s important for our employees to know they’re part of our family. We offer a variety of benefits so our employees are cared for. Benefits include:
- A Supportive Work Environment - The Comfort Keepers Family are a group of friendly coworkers so while you’re with us, it’ll feel like a home away from home.
- Scheduling Flexibility - You can schedule your shifts around your other responsibilities, instead of trying to work your other responsibilities around your shifts. When you need some time off to care for yourself or your family, your supervisor will assist in finding coverage for your shifts.
- Health Education and Training - We offer over 2,000 online courses in various health-related fields for you to take whenever you want, at a pace that’s right for you, with over 70 professional certifications.
- Various Advancement Opportunities - As you learn and discover what you enjoy, we can offer many opportunities for advancement so you can better serve your community while continuing to enjoy your work.
- A Career Assisting Others - Have a rewarding experience every day as you help seniors live independently and enjoy their daily lives in the comfort of their home.
Support Your Community
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, They know I will be there.”
Comfort Keepers is always on the lookout for compassionate individuals who are eager to help seniors in their community. Our Comfort Keepers help seniors with daily tasks, but also provide worthwhile companionship that allows seniors to enjoy the comforts of their home for longer.
If you’re looking for a job in caregiving, we have part-time jobs and lifelong career options available. Help your community and make a difference in a family’s life, and become a Comfort Keeper today.