Do you qualify? Find out.
Become More Than a Caregiver – Become a Friend!
Here’s why you should be a Comfort Keeper:
Friendly & Supportive Work Environment
We Offer Extensive Benefits
Comfort Keepers is proud of specialized care to seniors to improve their quality of life. But to do this, we know the first step is to make sure our caregivers know they are cared for just as well as they care for their clients. To make this possible, we have:
- An uplifting work environment full of friendly coworkers.
- Competitive pay with Immediate Pay Programs and Direct Depositing options.
- Scheduling Flexibility so you can work with your other responsibilities, instead of around them.
- Paid time off when you need some time off to care for yourself or your family.
- Always available education and training across various health-related fields where you can learn at your own pace.
- Over 70 professional certifications you can test for as you learn.
- Various opportunities for advancement with new career opportunities as you learn
Help Comfort Keepers Make a Difference
“I am a Comfort Keeper, Dedicated, Compassionate, and True, I pledge to do my utmost in everything I do. I will enter every client’s home with a smile on my face, Knowing I leave joy in their hearts, that no one can erase. Enhancing quality of life, providing great care, whenever they may need me, They know I will be there.”
We provide assistance to seniors who need an extra hand in their daily lives, from transportation and companionship to personal care and health needs. While these are important, they are not the only part of a Comfort Keeper’s job. You’ll be ensuring a senior’s nutritional, safety, mental, and physical needs are met so they can continue to live independently in the comfort of their home and thrive with a higher quality of life.
Comfort Keepers is looking for anyone who is compassionate and has a desire to make a difference through either a part-time job or a lifelong career. If this sounds like you, apply today to join our family and help your community.