Comfort Keepers Provides Home Care Services in Portland, OR
Our caregivers in Portland are ready to help clients with their in-home care needs!
The caregiving team at Comfort Keepers Home Care is ready to help your loved ones with their specific care needs. Whether they need assistance with laundry or light housekeeping, our caregivers – or Comfort Keepers® – can provide the in-home care assistance your loved ones need. We also understand the importance of preserving senior independence. That’s why each and every Comfort Keeper provides safe, dependable transportation to and from your loved ones’ preferred locations in the Portland area
Some of the care services that we provide in Portland include:
- In-Home Care & Companionship – We provide companionship and in-home care services such as meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, and part-time or full-time care.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving contributes to happier and healthier lives for seniors by allowing them to be engaged in every step of their care plan.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care services to those family caregivers or primary caregivers who may need to recharge and take a break for themselves.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers are able to assist your loved ones with any Alzheimer’s or dementia care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when a parent or loved one has a terminal illness, it can be stressful for everyone involved. Our end of life care services can help your family during a difficult period.
- Transitioning Home – We offer care services to help your loved one transition home after a surgery or stay at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We provide 24-hour care for seniors so that they can continue to live a fulfilling and independent life in the comfort of their own home.
Please give us a call today at (503) 462-1455 to discover all the ways in which Comfort Keepers in Portland, OR unique style of in-home care can help your loved ones.