Senior Home Care in Deer Island, OR
Top-Notch Compassionate Caregivers for Your Senior Loved One
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Portland, OR is proud to support you and your loved ones in the Deer Island community. Whether they need support with personal care – such as bathing and grooming – or if they simply need a few hours of companionship throughout the week, our compassionate, professional caregivers will work with you and your loved ones to develop a plan that promotes physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Elevating the human spirit is our passion.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- In-Home Care & Companionship – We offer in-home care services such as grocery shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, conversation and companionship, and 24-hour or part-time care.
- Personal Home Care Services – We offer personal care services ranging from creating a special diet, incontinence care, grooming, and mobility assistance.
- Interactive Caregiving – We believe that our Interactive Caregiving contributes to healthier and longer lives for seniors and the elderly by allowing them to be active in their care plan.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care to provide primary caregivers the break they deserve from the daily stressors of caregiving.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our Comfort Keepers receive training to provide your loved one with all of the Alzheimer’s and dementia care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when seniors are diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be a rough time for everyone involved. That is why we provide compassionate end of life care services.
- Transitioning Home – We offer transitional care services to help seniors after a stay at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We offer 24-hour care for seniors so that they can continue to live an independent life in the comfort of their own home.
Comfort Keepers truly values the safety, independence, and – of course – comfort of your loved ones, and we want to know how we can make a difference in their lives. Give us a call today at (503) 462-1455 to discover more about how our care can benefit you and your loved one.