Learn About Comfort Keepers Quality In-Home Care For Seniors in Damascus, OR
Senior Home Care Services in Damascus, Oregon
Many families believe that when a senior is too old to take care of themselves, it’s time to send them to an assisted living facility. While this decision can help get the senior the assistance they need, it usually comes with difficulties, such as finding a facility you can trust. Additionally, the senior in question usually have their own reservations about being moved out of their home and may put up some resistance. Luckily, at Comfort Keepers, there’s another option. We offer world-class in-home care and companionship for seniors, so your loved one can get the care they need right where they want it, in the comfort of the home they know and love.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- In-Home Care & Companionship – We offer in-home care services such as grocery shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, conversation and companionship, and 24-hour or part-time care.
- Personal Home Care Services – We offer personal care services ranging from creating a special diet, incontinence care, grooming, and mobility assistance.
- Interactive Caregiving – We believe that our Interactive Caregiving contributes to healthier and longer lives for seniors and the elderly by allowing them to be active in their care plan.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care to provide primary caregivers the break they deserve from the daily stressors of caregiving.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our Comfort Keepers receive training to provide your loved one with all of the Alzheimer’s and dementia care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when seniors are diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be a rough time for everyone involved. That is why we provide compassionate end of life care services.
- Transitioning Home – We offer transitional care services to help seniors after a stay at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We offer 24-hour care for seniors so that they can continue to live an independent life in the comfort of their own home.
Comfort Keepers truly values the safety, independence, and – of course – comfort of your loved ones, and we want to know how we can make a difference in their lives. Give us a call today at (503) 462-1455 to discover more about how our care can benefit you and your loved one.