Quality Home Care For Seniors is Now Available in Central Oregon
Learn more about the home care options available in our new Central Oregon service area
Whether it’s from physical disability, the effects of a long-term illness or hospital stay, or loss of mobility, aging can cause a variety of new challenges for seniors. Many families have a loved one that gets to this point and they may try to provide care themselves. Others that don’t have the luxury of having the time to provide for a loved ones’ care 24-hours a day, look to assisted living facilities. While this can typically provide seniors the assistance they need, it does come with the emotional challenge of moving a loved one away from their home and into a facility.
Luckily there is another option. Comfort Keepers Home Care of Portland, OR is now offering their brand of world-class in-home care to the residents in Central Oregon, so the senior in your life can get the care they need in the comfort of their own home.
Need services in Central Oregon? Call (541) 241-3225 today!
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In-Home Care & Companionship – We offer in-home services such as meal preparation, grocery shopping, companionship and conversation, and 24-hour care.
- Personal Home Care – We offer personal care services ranging from bathing, grooming, and hygiene to feeding and special diet.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our unique brand of care that we provide to seniors to keep them active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – We offer respite services to provide family caregivers with the interim break they need to take time for themselves.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers receive continued care training to provide seniors with all of the assistance they may need and can provide quality care to clients with symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be a hard time for everyone involved. That is why we provide specialized services to help families out with the end of life care.
- Transitioning Home – We can help seniors transition safely back to their home after surgery or a hospital stay.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We offer 24-hour care for seniors so that they can live independently in their own homes.