Comfort Keepers Painesville, OH
368 Blackbrook Rd #200
Painesville, Ohio 44077
Medical Alert Bracelets
If your loved ones slip, fall, or experience an emergency, you want them to get help as soon as possible. Our medical alert bracelets ensure help is just a button press away. With a tap, they'll connect to our SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station. Once we receive an alert, we can send someone to their home to respond.
The bracelet gives an alternative to the traditional necklace or pendant options. Many seniors, particularly men, find the bracelet more convenient, and easier to use.
How they work
Our alert system does not need internet access or complex equipment. Instead, the bracelet sends an alert to a console connected to any phone line. This means they're easy to set up, and a built-in battery means they can work, even if the power goes out.
The consoles, known as Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), contact the monitoring station. We offer several PERS, each with their own configurations and features. Find out more about them below:
Personal Emergency Response System G2000
Features a recording function for personalized messages or reminders
This system is great for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, or other special needs who need the use of accessories, such as pressure mats or pillow switches. It is easily expandable as conditions change or more care and oversight of the senior are necessary.
With the simple push of a button on a wrist band or pendant, a caring, professionally trained representative at the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station will answer the alert through the two-way, tabletop PERS console and respond to the call for help.
The SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station will then dispatch the appropriate help and stay on the phone until help arrives, whether an ambulance, neighbor, family, or friends.
For added safety and security, the SafetyChoice PERS G2000 can monitor up to 16 safety devices. These include motion detectors, window/door contacts, and pressure-sensitive floor mats that can provide home security or monitor people who wander. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors also can be added to the PERS.
- This system is great for loved ones who need an interconnected medical alert and monitoring system, which could include pendants, pressure mats, and door and window sensors as well as smoke, carbon monoxide, and motion detectors.
- Family members can record up to eight reminder messages.
- Rechargeable backup batteries help keep the system running during a power outage.
- The emergency call button is always within reach on the lightweight, waterproof pendant and can be worn on the wrist or around the neck at all times, even in the shower.
- Friendly, professional representatives are on duty at the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and stay on the line until help arrives.
- Visual and audible alarms make PERS G2000 ideal for hearing and visually impaired subscribers.
- The unit has an expected transmission range of 200 feet, depending on structural variances.
Personal Emergency Response System G4000
An affordable medical alert option for seniors and their families
The SafetyChoice® Personal Emergency Response System G4000 is an affordable medical alert console that can preserve the independence of seniors while offering an immediate response in the first critical moments of an emergency with hands-free, two-way communication. It works with the auto fall sensor accessory.
The system operates with a rechargeable back-up battery in the event of a power failure. It also sends a warning signal for a low battery. Comfort Keepers®, and whomever you wish, will be notified of emergency alerts, and alert activity reports are made available to help keep health care providers informed.
- The built-in speakerphone allows hands-free, two-way voice communication within seconds after pendant is activated.
- Visual and audible alarm indicators are perfect for both hearing and visually impaired users.
- A rechargeable backup battery and warning signals for low battery power help make sure the system is always functioning.
- The lightweight, waterproof button on pendant is convenient and easy to use.
- Friendly, caring, well-trained professionals provide outstanding service when a user contacts the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station.
- The system provides a transmission range of 200 feet, depending on structural variances.
Auto fall sensor
Sudden falls can have serious consequences, and not everyone can push a button after falling. Now with the SafetyChoice auto fall sensor, seniors at risk of falling can confidently preserve their independence knowing that help will be notified automatically and will respond to their immediate need even when they are unable to call for help.
The SafetyChoice auto fall sensor works with the SafetyChoice G4000 Personal Emergency Response System (PERS). The lightweight, easy-to-wear, water-resistant pendant contains a sensor designed to detect a rapid movement toward the ground or a sudden impact.
Personal Emergency Response System G1150
Offers flexible, protective care for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
This handy unit is great for helping to care for loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease who may wander or attempt activities that could endanger them. It supports zone-specific needs for floor mats, motion detectors, and window and door sensors.
- This system allows a combination of up to 24 monitors, such as pendants, pressure mats, motion detectors, and window and door sensors.
- Friendly, professional representatives at the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and stay on the line until help arrives.
- The G1150 has an expected transmission range of 200 feet, depending on structural variances.
- Zone alerts can be turned on or off to allow for different caregiver and family schedules.
- The system can be set to chime during day or alarm at night.
- The help button is wireless and waterproof and may be worn during showering or bathing.
Home Safety Assessment
Comfort Keepers can provide an in-home assessment to evaluate your safety needs and recommend the right medical alert products. Comfort Keepers will visit the home, work with the family to determine the specific needs, and demonstrate how these home medical alert devices can help seniors stay safe and independent at home.