Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Independence, OH
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
At Comfort Keepers we understand how difficult and demanding it is to care for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia and helping them remain safely at home is worrisome. With Comfort Keepers, you can keep your loved one at home with the help of our highly trained caregivers. We offer the intellectual, physical, and emotional support our clients need. We help alleviate worries by providing quality dementia care in an environment where your loved one feels comfortable and safe, so they can remain independent and enjoy a higher quality of life. Regardless of their circumstances, our mission is to provide everyone with a sense of belonging and experience uplifting moments with dementia care.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Independence, OH
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
• Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
• Providing families with information about dementia
• Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
• Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
• Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
• Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
The caregiving process can be emotional and difficult; therefore, compassion and empathy are essential for providing quality in-home care. Our caregivers are carefully screened and trained to work with seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's to ensure the best possible care.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
• Taking steps to avoid frustration
• Adapting to client needs
• Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
• Care tailored to everyone
Our Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services are designed to support meaningful engagement, build trusting relationships, and tailor to the needs of your loved ones during this challenging time.
Comfort Keepers of Independence, OH
If your loved one needs assistance, contact Comfort Keepers of Independence at (440) 838-5460 for more information about our in-home dementia and Alzheimer's care. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and create a care plan for your loved one.