Comfort Keepers Southern Pines, NC
170 South Page Street
Southern Pines, North Carolina 28387
Jobs for Senior Caregivers and Home Health Aides
Start your career with Comfort Keepers Senior Care. The Southern Pines and Pinehurst office is currently hiring for the position of Caregiver in multiple areas!
Caregivers Needed Immediately in Southern Pines, Pinehurst, and surrounding areas (Moore County)
We are always looking for compassionate, caring people to help us fulfill our mission of elevating the spirit of our seniors!
If you want to do something meaningful and get paid doing it - apply now for immediate interview!
Comfort Keepers of Southern Pines, NC is seeking a reliable, honest, caring individual that enjoys spending time with the seniors. The Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. Comfort Keepers is a growing, vibrant organization with ground-floor opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers who:
- Feel a passion for care giving and want to help others
- Have a commitment to being there when needed
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- CNA preferred but not required; however, we do submit paperwork on your behalf to maintain your CNA license
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check