Finding Balance Through Home Care in Summerfield, NC from Comfort Keepers
As your loved one ages, you might find it difficult to keep up with their care on top of your everyday worries like work or perhaps your own children. Of course you want to be there for them when they need you, but sometimes you simply can’t take care of everything on your own. This is where expert home care from your local Comfort Keepers® can make a difference.
Give us a call at (336) 252-4429 to learn more!
What is the Comfort Keepers® difference?
When you choose a Comfort Keepers® caregiver, you are choosing the best home care provider for your senior loved one. All of our caregivers are trained in our unique practice called Interactive Caregiving™, a blend of strategy and technology, that emphasizes full engagement and interaction in order to help your loved one live their best life. This includes physical and mental activities, such as light exercise or puzzle solving, as well as much needed social interaction for those who may be lonely from time to time.
When you make the call to Comfort Keepers®, one of our expert agents will come to your loved one’s home, assess their needs, and work with both of you to find a care plan that fits their lifestyle. Our care plans are flexible and can include one or more of the following options:
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- Transitional Care- providing a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic house work, recovery goals, and following the doctor prescribed plan.
- Respite Care- allowing overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one.
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- End Of Life Care- assisting family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
Part of what makes our home care services exceptional is that they don’t necessarily end at the home. All of our caregivers are licensed drivers and are able to assist your loved one with any transportation needs whether it is to Wilson’s Grocery on Carlson Dairy Road or to the twice monthly lunches hosted by the Senior Resources of Guilford County, our caregivers are more than happy to make sure your loved one is supported in their commitment to their community.
If you’d like to learn more about what makes Comfort Keepers® an exceptional choice in home care services or would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please contact us online anytime or call us at (336) 252-4429. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to help your loved one begin making moments into memories.