In Home Care For Seniors in High Point, NC From Comfort Keepers
When searching for senior in home care services for your loved one, there can be many things to consider. Questions like what kind of care do they need or how often do they need assistance can be overwhelming. That’s where Comfort Keepers® comes in, we’re here to help you answer those questions and more.
Give us a call at (336) 252-4429 to learn more!
Why Choose Comfort Keepers®?
At Comfort Keepers®, we provide top of the line services for your loved one. When you set up a complimentary in home consultation, one of our agents will come to their home and discuss their specific needs, big and small. Our care plans are highly customizable and can cover any number of concerns you or your loved one may have. Below is a list of our core in home care services.
- End Of Life Care- assisting family members in home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
- Respite Care- allowing overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- Transitional Care- providing a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic house work, recovery goals, and following the doctor prescribed plan.
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
What makes our care services exceptional?
All of our caregivers are trained in our unique approach called Interactive Caregiving™, which is the idea that seniors are healthiest when they nourish their minds and bodies. This means that they will assist your loved one in making sure they get adequate exercise to keep them active for many years to come and that they are eating satisfying, nutritious meals to fuel their minds. For seniors without a drivers license or who have limited mobility, our caregivers can assist them with transportation, whether it’s weekly grocery shopping, a trip to take a class at the Roy B. Culler, Jr. Senior Center, or to the High Point Public Library for their next great read.
If you’d like to learn more about our commitment to quality senior in home care in High Point, NC or would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please contact us online or call us at (336) 252-4429. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to assist you and begin helping to write your loved one’s next story.