Virtual 2020 Caregivers Summit / http://caregiverssummit.org/ Event Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Caregivers Summit offers those in the industry the chance to view educational sessions, listen to speakers, and network with others. Due to COVID-19, this years Summit will be held online.
We'll be covering these variety of topics and more at the Summit! Including...
- Legal Issues for the Caregiver
- Medicare Information and COVID Scams
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Dance for You and Your Loved One
- Qigong for Stress, Movement, Breathing, Meditation, and Health
- Many Dementia-Related Topics
- Family Dynamics and Caregiving
- Technology for Caregivers
Each session provides for 1.0 contact hour of education on October 22 (credit is not available unless you participate on October 22). Please check with your specific Certification Board to determine if attending this educational offering can be applied toward your educational requirements for your specific certification.