We are hiring caregivers!
Text JOY to 914-296-4120 to book your interview.
Message frequency varies. Message and data rates apply. Messages are confidential
Caregiver Job Openings For Comfort Keepers In Peekskill, New York
Find out how to work in a caregiver job or a staff member in Peekskill, or the nearby areas.
We have something for you, whether you're searching for a part-time caregiver job or the start of a long-term career. We're looking for compassionate men and women who want to help others as health aides. Discover why so many people want to join the Comfort Keepers team:
- Scheduling Alternatives
- The money is reasonable, and the work is rewarding because it allows you to help others.
- Possibilities for Professional Development
- Right now is the most crucial time to start a career in home health care.
- Health care and educational training are two of the most critical aspects of the job.
What sets Comfort Keepers' home health aides apart from those who work for other senior home care companies? We strengthen the human spirit by providing protection, comfort, and safety to the elderly and their families and encouraging participation in daily activities. We also offer our caregivers the opportunity to work in a flexible and rewarding setting as patient care or a home caregiver job.
By conducting things "with" rather than "for" seniors living at home, you will be able to develop meaningful relationships with your clients and improve their quality of life as a Comfort Keeper caregiver. We help seniors thrive and reach better levels of well-being as a group by giving moments of joy, connection, and purpose.
Services for Senior Citizens
Comfort Keeper's home care team has provided exceptional quality in-home care to those who require assistance with daily duties for more than 20 years. After receiving care training (including infection control training), our caregivers visit clients' homes to help elders attain a higher quality of life through home care, companionship, and small moments of delight. A caregiver job description would look like this:
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Companionship and conversation
- Before leaving a spotless environment, I have a few errands to run, and traveling to and from doctor's appointments (or booking telemedicine sessions) is a pain (or arranging grocery delivery)
- Respite care is beneficial to family caregivers.
- Cleaning, dressing, grooming, and reminding clients to take their meds on time are all things they help with.
- Assisting with feeding and other tasks that come up regularly
- Keeping track of your client's health and informing your employer if something changes
- Assisting with Alzheimer's or dementia care
Call our Peekskill office at (914) 200-1472 to learn more about our available caregiver jobs and new career prospects in the Peekskill area.