Comfort Keepers Flemington, NJ
160 Main St, Bldg B, Ste 7
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA's) Day Hours / Night Hours / Weekend Hours / Live-In CasesHealthcare / Hire Posted 7 months ago place Flemington, NJ 13027306
WE LOVE CAREGIVERS!
Full-Time / Part-Time / Weekends / Overnights
Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, New Jersey always treats caregivers with the respect, dignity and the appreciation they deserve.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, New Jersey is widely recognized as a leading provider of home care services to seniors and other clients who need help with their daily tasks, including their activities of daily living.
We have caregiver jobs in Flemington and all of Hunterdon County, Warren County and Somerset County, New Jersey.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oral Hygiene
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry and Linens
- Exercise Reminders
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Recreational Activities
All personal care services as directed by our Director of Nursing and/or RN Case Manager.
- $13.25 Per Hour - $15.25 Per Hour
- $14.25 Per Hour Weekends
- Matching 401 (K) Program
- Bonus Programs
- Flexible Hours
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Training / In-services
- Paid Sick Leave
$300.00 BONUS PROGRAM: Refer a caregiver to Comfort Keepers® and after the caregiver works one week (7 days) you will receive a $50.00 bonus. After the caregiver works one month (30 days) you will receive an additional $250,00 bonus. There is NO limit on the number of caregiver referrals.
1. Do you have home care experience?
2. Do you have a valid drivers license, car insurance and a reliable car?
3. Would you be able to provide three (3) employment references?
4. Can you work in Flemington (New Jersey) and/or in Hunterdon County, Warren County, Somerset County, or Sussex County?
If you answered YES to all the above questions we would LOVE to meet you!
- Valid Certified Home Health Aide license.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks:
- Criminal background investigations.
- Motor vehicle driving record.
- Business and personal references.
Please call Nancy at (908) 806-3768 for more information or contact us here.
Comfort Keepers® has a Health Care Service Firm license with the Division of Consumer Affairs.
Comfort Keepers® is accredited by the National Institute for Home Care Accreditation (NIHCA) and adheres to their stringent standards of care designed with consumer protection as a central purpose.
Comfort Keepers® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.