Caregiving Can Be Complicated. Let Us Make it Easy.
We simplify the process for you:
Care Plan Creation with a Nurse
Assigned a Care Team
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Haddonfield, NJ
Hearing the news that a loved one has Alzheimer’s or dementia can be unsettling, even scary. It’s important to know that there’s help available to you and to your loved one that can alleviate the responsibilities and provide some clear direction during this uncertain time. Comfort Keepers of Haddonfield provides compassionate in-home care for loved ones living with Alzheimer's disease or other types of dementia. With our specialized care services, you can rest easy knowing that someone is available to help your loved one at any hour of the day— right in the comfort of their own home.
Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Services in Haddonfield, NJ
Dementia and Alzheimer's impact not only the family member with the disease but also the whole family. Coping with this progressive condition requires vast amounts of patience, empathy, and love. Our caregivers provide individualized, high-quality care for your loved one and give you back some time to recharge.
Our specially trained caregivers offer a wide range of services such as:
- Assistance with personal care such as toileting, dressing, and bathing
- Medication tracking and reminders
- Management of daily routine and behavior changes
- Mental stimulation through meaningful conversation and activities, such as board games and puzzles
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment
- Transportation to medical appointments and other errands
- Track and prepare nutritious meals
- Help with transferring and positioning
- Light household tasks
- Constant monitoring and provide overall companionship
Contact Us for Dementia Care in NJ
We would be honored to serve you and your family. Give Comfort Keepers of Haddonfield a call at (856) 857-6120 to learn more about how our specialized care services can help your loved one continue to enjoy life in their familiar home environment.