Comfort Keepers Plymouth, NH
12 Yeaton Rd
Plymouth, New Hampshire 03264
Overnight CaregiversHealthcare / Hire Plymouth, NH 13552613
Make More Than a Living
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the central and northern New Hampshire area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for overnight caregivers to join our team.
At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Insert Sick time where applicable
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within central New Hampshire
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks and work related references
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Comfort Keepers of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.