Comfort Keepers Offers Private Duty Nursing in Reno, NV and Surrounding Areas
Private duty nursing provides skilled care for seniors with advanced needs, right in the comfort of home in Reno, NV
Sometimes family at home caregivers or senior helpers just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers private duty nursing services can help. Our specially trained private duty nursing RNs and senior helpers provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
Contact Comfort Keepers home care solutions of Reno, NV today to learn more about our senior helpers and private duty nursing services.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nursing services are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.