Elder Care Services in Kalispell, MT
Learn more about our distinct approach to care, Interactive Caregiving™.
Our dedicated caregivers, the special people we call Comfort Keepers, transform day-to-day elder care services into opportunities for meaningful conversation and activities that engage and enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally.
How Does It Make a Difference?
We believe Interactive Caregiving contributes to longer, healthier, more purposeful lives for seniors; in fact, many research studies point to the health benefits of active living in later life.
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created for each senior client based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. Once a care plan is created, our caregivers will work to ensure that other activities are incorporated as well, including:
- Taking walks around the neighborhood
- Working together on household chores
- Preparing a meal together
- Listening to music or reading a book together
- Discussing current events or personal interests
- Practicing hobbies or working on puzzles and crafts
- Going shopping, out to lunch, or to church
- Visiting a local senior center or visiting with friends and family
- Participating in local events or activities
We do our best to deliver the highest quality personal care, companionship, homemaker, and elder care services possible. The result? A healthier, safer, more fulfilling life for your loved one in the comfort of his or her home.