In Home Care in Bernie, MO
Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO In Home Care in Bernie, MO Is all about Companionship
According to many seniors, one of the most difficult things about growing old is losing friends and family members and feeling as though they are all alone in the world. Our in home care services for seniors in the Bernie, MO area are just as much about providing our clients with companionship as they are about providing a wide range of housekeeping and personal care services. Each of our caregivers are always more than happy to sit down and engage in fun and meaningful conversation with their clients. It is a proven fact that social interaction is a vital part of a senior's overall health and happiness, it also goes a long way towards improving their quality of life.
Give us a call at (573) 208-4188 to learn more!
Our In Home Care in Bernie, MO Offers a Range of Services
While conversation and companionship play a major role in our in home care programs in Bernie, MO, our caregivers are prepared to help with a number of tasks intended to help make the life of their clients easier and less stressful. Among the many services our caregivers are prepared to assist with or complete are:
- Light housekeeping, including cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, sweep, mop, vacuum floors, dusting
- Laundry at home or at the laundromat, including wash, dry, iron, fold, and put away
- Nutritious meal preparation, including shopping for groceries and meeting most dietary needs
- Transportation, including medical/dental appointments, senior centers, shopping, visiting friends/family
- Reminders for medications, including reminding clients when medications are due, reading labels, opening medicine containers
Get Care in Bernie, MO Only When You Need It
At Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO we know that not everyone needs our caregivers to appear every day. In fact, many of our clients only need someone for a few hours a week. With the ability to customize your in home care program, we can be there only when you need us. Whether you need a helping hand to start your day or someone there to help 24/7 we are here to match our care plans to your unique situation.
Care services offered in Bernie, MO, include:
- 24 Hour Home Care - around the clock care for seniors who need it
- Respite Care - temporary relief for family caregivers
- Private Duty Nursing - home health care for seniors with medical needs
- Transitioning Care - assistance to ease the transition home after a hospital stay
- Veterans Care - home care assistance for veterans or their spouses
- End of Life Care- compassionate care for seniors and their families during this difficult time
Contact Us Today
If you are ready for your free in-home care consultation or would like to learn more about the many senior care services we offer in the Bernie, MO area, all you have to do is contact us at (573) 208-4188. Our Senior Care Advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions.