Personal In Home Care Local Resources to Help Your Loved Ones in Spring Lake, Muskegon, MI, and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers personal in home care services ties themselves around local organizations, parks, and natural areas in Spring Lake, MI and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers in Spring Lake, MI offers eldercare and personal in home care assistant services to seniors and your loved ones in Spring Lake and surrounding areas in Michigan. We offer eldercare or a personal in home care assistant to help and protect seniors and loved ones from changing their livelihood as they get older. Our personal in home care assistant and eldercare services include: transportation, light housekeeping, assistance around the house, daily tasks outside the house, and much more!
One action we take to make seniors and your loved ones are still living their normal life is by working with local organizations, parks, and natural areas in Spring Lake, MI to give seniors and your loved ones opportunities to stay active in the community.
Organizations, Parks, and Natural Areas We Work With:
- Hoffmaster State Park: Hoffmaster State Park features 3 miles of the lake shoreline, towering lake dunes, and miles of hiking, skiing, and iconic view of Lake Michigan and other beautiful scenery.
- William Hatton Park: William Hatton Park established as a park in 1860 and it is the perfect place to come relax and have a picnic and walk around to see some iconic scenery.
- Craig’s Cruiser: Here at Craig’s Cruiser we pride our self on having the best attractions for either parents or grandparents to be able to bring their children or grandchildren that can bring smiles to all faces.
- Rosy Mound Natural Area: Here at Rosy Mound Natural Are there is plenty to do including: swimming at the beach, decks with views of the lake, picnic tables and grills, modern bathroom, walking trails, and much more.
- Minnie Skwarek Natural Preserve: Minnie Skwarek Nature Preserve was established in 2001 with over 24 acres of land. This is the perfect place to go hiking on our 0.8-mile trail to take in the beauty of nature and Michigan.
Please feel free to contact us here at anytime to learn more about Comfort Keepers of Spring Lake, MI.