Our In Home Care Options For Families in Avoca, MI
A wide range of in home care in many locations
The town of Avoca, MI is located just outside of the city of Port Huron. While it may be small, it is still home to many seniors and their families who enjoy the local destinations and events. One event our in home care agency loves to recommend to our seniors is the Trek The Trestle Trail Walk on the Wadhams to Avoca Trail! It is a great chance for loved ones of all ages to walk across the longest bridge of its kind in the state. Seniors can also find an exciting way to go out and socialize as well as safely exercise while surrounded by some of Michigan’s beautiful natural sights. You can learn more about the trail.
Give us a call at (810) 207-3453 to learn more!
Helping seniors and their families throughout the area is our goal, whether it’s through updating them on exciting and enriching events or providing them with services to let them live independently at home. Our agency is unique, as we offer a wide range of in home options in a highly customized plan that suits your loved one’s health, lifestyle, and preferences. To help families, we offer a range of specialized services designed to help bring balance in their life, as well as professional guidance.
Here are some of our offerings:
- In Home Care- Personal care such as hygiene, bathing, and toileting, light housekeeping such as laundry, meals and dishes, and companionship are all a part of what we offer.
- Interactive Caregiving – Caring for the body, mind, and spirit offer your loved one care that can help them thrive.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care- We offer specially trained professionals that have experience in caring for these difficult diseases, so they can stay in their homes.
- Respite Care- Designed to support families who care for their loved one, by giving them the rest and breaks they need to restore themselves, which leads to better quality care.
- Transitional Care – The best choice for seniors who are transitioning from hospital to home or changing settings of any type.
- End Of Life Care – A service focused on supporting family to allow them to spend more time with their loved one during this difficult time.
- Private Duty Nursing – Specialty services that caregivers are not able to administer provided by a licensed professional.
To know what is best for you and your family we invite you to schedule a free in-home consultation. You can contact us online any time or give us a call at (810) 207-3453. Our advisors are expertly trained in answering any and all questions you may have regarding in home care for your senior loved one.