In Home Care Services For Senors in Grand Blanc, MI
Your loved one is getting older and as whether they want to admit it or not, things that were once easy tasks are becoming more difficult. Maybe they can’t lift heavy baskets of laundry anymore. Or perhaps they can’t drive to get prescriptions or to doctor appointments. This is where Comfort Keepers® in home care services can come in handy. Personal care and companionship can help your loved one maintain a healthy life at home and even stay involved in the community. Our Comfort Keepers® can are able to help with a variety of services and we can design a custom care plan that creates a fulfilling and active life for seniors in Grand Blanc.
Give us a call at (810) 207-3770 to learn more!
In home care services available in Grand Blanc, MI:
- Transitional Care- caregivers will provide a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic housework, recovery goals, and following their doctor prescribed plan.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- caregivers can assist in pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- Respite Care- a caregiver will be available to allow overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one
- End Of Life Care- caregivers will assist family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- consisting of things like tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
With one of our trusted Comfort Keepers® caregivers by their side, your loved one can go grocery shopping at Kroger on Saginaw Road, go to the Senior Center on Pagels Drive to hear an educational presentation, or visit the McFarlen Library and take a walk in Community Park.
If you’d like to learn more about our in home care services in Grand Blanc, our caregivers, or would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please visit us online anytime or call us at (810) 207-3770. Our operators are available to answer any questions you may have.