Find A Home Health Aide For Your Seniors in Flint, MI
If you’re searching for a home health aide in Flint, MI, but you may not know where to start or even what services you need. Our Comfort Keepers® team of caregivers is well-trained, trustworthy, and able to deliver Interactive Caregiving™ at whatever level you desire. Interactive Caregiving™ is the idea that seniors are healthiest when they are taking care of their bodies and their minds. Our caregivers are able to do this by provide life-enrichment activities, including reading aloud, reminiscing over photos or helping around the house.
Give us a call at (810) 207-3770 to learn more!
Services that your Comfort Keepers® home health aide can provide:
- Respite Care- a caregiver will be available to allow overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- consisting of things like tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- Transitional Care- caregivers will provide a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic housework, recovery goals, and following their doctor prescribed plan.
- End Of Life Care- caregivers will assist family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- caregivers can assist in pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
Comfort Keepers® caregivers can also help your loved one with transportation and accompany your loved one to an appointment at Hurley Medical Center, shopping at Genessee Valley Center on Linden Road or to enjoy a game of pinochle or class at the Carman-Ainsworth Senior Center on Graham Road. We’d love to help your loved one write the next chapter of their life story.
If you’d like to learn more about Comfort Keepers®, our home health aide services available in Flint, MI, or would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please visit us online anytime or call us at (810) 207-3770. Our operators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.