Elderly Home Care Services For Families Throughout Burton, MI
As your parents or grandparents age, they often decide that they would like to remain in their homes, but this can be worrisome if they have illnesses or simply aren’t as spry as they used to be. At Comfort Keepers® of Burton, MI we strive to provide clients with exactly the style of elderly home care they require, whether it’s big or small, we work with you and your senior to find a care plan that works. Our care plans are highly customizable and can include the following services:
Give us a call at (810) 207-3770 to learn more!
- Personal Care and Light Housekeeping- consisting of things like tidying the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, personal hygiene/grooming, and nutritious meal preparation.
- Respite Care- a caregiver will be available to allow overworked or over tired family members a reprieve from the daily tasks associated with taking care of their loved one
- Transitional Care- caregivers will provide a helping hand to seniors recovering from an illness or injury by keeping them on track with basic housework, recovery goals, and following their doctor prescribed plan.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer's Care- caregivers can assist in pointing concerned loved ones in the right direction for Dementia and Alzheimer’s testing, educating family members on the disease and providing a care plan for seniors to reduce the stress and frustration a senior may experience, and more.
- End Of Life Care- caregivers will assist family members in core home services and household duties to ensure that they can spend as much time as possible with their loved one.
Part of what sets our elderly home care apart is our philosophy of Interactive Caregiving™, which encourages seniors to stay active and engaged by helping them stay involved with activities and hobbies they love. Whether you need someone to help with bathing and dressing, or you just want someone to help run errands and provide companionship, Comfort Keepers® of Burton can help. Your caregiver can drive your loved one to doctor appointments, take them shopping at Kroger on East Bristol Road or for a haircut at Rumors Hair Salon or Fenner and Sons Barber Shop on South Saginaw Street. We can accompany your loved one to the Burton Senior Center to meet with a Medicare counselor, play a game of cards, or have lunch with friends. Keeping your loved one active and fulfilled is our goal.
If you’d like to learn more about our elderly home care services available in Burton, MI, our caregivers, or would like to schedule your free in home consultation, please visit us online any time or call us at (810) 207-3770. Our operators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.