Senior Care in Okemos, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides outstanding senior care to residents of Okemos
Now more than ever, seniors want the freedom to choose where they live, and remaining at home is a viable and desirable option for much of the aging population. The familiarity and comfort of home are an atmosphere where seniors can thrive and enjoy their golden years, even if they need some assistance. Comfort Keepers specialists can help your loved one live at home as long as possible. Our senior care services are designed to help adults live their best lives, mentally and physically.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our senior care providers offer transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Active and Engaged Seniors
Comfort Keepers' interactive caregiving philosophy enables seniors to engage and explore the surrounding area, safely and comfortably. Clients in Okemos, MI can be active in our community, since in-home senior care does not mean housebound. These are just a few of the many destinations our Okemos residents enjoy:
This lovely resource is one of the many beautiful parks in Meridian Township. It has nature trails and animal exhibits as well as several programs and volunteer opportunities for seniors.
This vibrant community center was established to preserve the history, culture, arts, and language of the Anishnaabe people of the Great Lakes Region. Seniors can view the informative gallery, participate in weekly language classes, and enjoy the many educational programs and special events.
Seniors love to stroll throughout this mall’s wide corridors, shop for themselves or friends and family, and have lunch in the food court while socializing.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Contact Comfort Keepers today and learn more about our senior care services in Okemos. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our dedicated care coordinators. To get started, click one of the buttons below.