Home Health Services Offer Fall Risk Reduction Care in Annapolis, MD
Accidents such as falls are common in the home and our home health services team is here to help reduce that risk
Finding ways to help your loved one stay active can be challenging, but it is necessary if they want to remain fit and able to stay in their own homes. One of the best things you can do to facilitate this is to do all you can to minimize their risk of falling. One of the best ways you can do this is to provide them with superior quality home health services. Doing this could add years to their ability to remain living independently.
Among the most common impediments to seniors who wish to remain living independently, are issues with their balance, previous falls, and the risk of falls in the future. At Comfort Keepers of Alexandria, VA our Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction program is among the first of its kind in the nation.
Give us a call at (855) 205-1382 to learn more!
Our balance care & fall risk reduction programs have been designed to help reduce risk, any possible hazards, and assist your loved one in improving their balance. Our caregivers are available to help your loved one enjoy better health. At the same time, our home health services give them the peace of mind needed to continue living independently.
We are proud to offer each of our clients the finest in senior home care services, including many specifically designed to assist in their balance and mobility, while the same time working to reduce their risk of falls. Our services include:
- Assessing the risk of your loved one falling
- Assessing the home for possible hazards
- Assessing the home for necessary accessories such as handrails, new baht or shower, grab bars, non-slip flooring.
- Assisting with exercises, stretching, walks, for improved mobility.
- Assisting with proper nutrition and hydration.
- Assisting with mobility around the home.
- Access to the Personal Emergency Response System.
- Access to 24/7 emergency on-call assistance.
- Assist with physical and occupational therapy.
If you are interested in learning more about our balance and fall risk reduction services or in-home senior care from Comfort Keepers home health services of Alexandria, VA and let us schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our senior advisors today!