Elder Care Services From Industry Leaders in Pasadena, MD
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide residents with high-quality elder care services they can rely on every day
Trying to assess your loved one’s needs and finding elder care services at home does not have to be an overwhelming task. With help from Comfort Keepers, you can hire one agency to care for all your loved one’s personal care and housekeeping needs and be assured that your loved one will be in expert hands. Not only does our agency offer comprehensive care for your loved one but we are an established, reputable agency that is fully licensed, so you have the peace of mind knowing your loved one is in the best of hands.
Our caregivers are fully trained, certified, and experienced to provide your loved ones with the highest quality care possible. We are proud to offer options to seniors in Pasadena, MD that can benefit them. Other great resources for seniors in the area include the educational, social, and fitness classes available at the Pasadena Senior Activity Center as well as the Burke/West Springfield Senior Care Without Walls.
Give us a call at (855) 205-1382 to learn more!
Our Personal Care Options
We offer a full range of personal care options to ensure that all your loved one’s health and hygiene needs are covered. All of our at home elder care services are designed to maximize your loved ones health and well-being, allowing them to get the most out of home care and maintain independent living.
We offer the following personal care services for your loved one:
- Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene – This covers any assistance your loved one needs to stay clean and well groomed.
- Mobility Assistance – We offer help to your loved one in maintaining an active lifestyle.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care – We provide sympathetic and respectful assistance for seniors who need assistance with these tasks.
Our programs also include housekeeping if needed. This consists of a range of elder care services that are meant to help your loved in in the areas where they might struggle when it comes to keeping their living space a safe, clean, and organized area. Our caregivers are constantly scanning to ensure there are no hazards for seniors that could result in accidents.
We offer the following housekeeping services:
- Light House Keeping – This includes all basic indoor housekeeping chores such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, and dishes.
- Laundry – We will wash, dry, fold, iron, and put away clothing.
- Meals – We offer assistance in buying and preparing food.