Home Care Services in Annapolis, MD
Comfort Keepers offers a full range of in home care services for the elderly in Annapolis, MD
At Comfort Keepers of Annapolis, MD we are proud to offer a wide range of in home care services for our senior neighbors. Our goal is to provide services that will help those in our care to remain in the comfort of their homes rather than end up in a nursing home or assisted living facility. We work with our senior clients and their families to support them regardless of their current living arrangements and who is responsible for providing primary care. Our caregivers are available on a part-time, full-time, or around the clock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis to meet your needs.
Give us a call at (855) 205-1382 to learn more!
Our in home care services can be tailored to meet the needs of your loved ones by providing the following range of services:
- In Home Care – The type of senior care covers your loved one's basic care needs. This includes homemaking services such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, companionship, transportation and running errands. It also includes personal care such as bathing, toileting, personal hygiene, feeding, and diet.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our own unique brand of in home care designed to enhance your loved one's mental, physical, and social health. Our goal is to focus on keeping your loved one engaged in their own care as a way of keeping their minds and bodies active so that they can maintain their own independence as much as possible.
- Respite Care - This form of care is focused more on you as the caregiver and is intended to give you a much-needed break so that you can take care of yourself, your family, and your business.
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease – This is a specialized form of care performed by caregivers who have been trained to work with those suffering from these diseases. It includes providing for the safety of your loved ones and working with them to help them maintain their mental facilities intact for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – When your loved one is suffering from a condition with a limited life expectancy, this form of care is there for everyone. Our caregivers can help with the chores, provide companionship, and emotional support for everyone in your family during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Care – We provide care for your loved one once they come home from the hospital to ensure they can make a swift and successful recovery.
Learn More About Our In Home Care Services
If you would like to learn more about the services we offer contact us. We have advisors on hand 24/7 to answer any of your questions or concerns. They can also schedule a free in-home consultation to decide what services are the best fit for your loved one. We offer a range of customized plans that will also give you a better idea of the specific services your loved one needs to ensure their continued well-being.