In Baton Rouge, Metairie, and New Rhodes, Comfort Keepers can assist you in beginning a meaningful career as a caregiver.
Learn about caregiver opportunities in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas
Whether you're looking for a part-time caregiver job or the start of a long-term career, we have something for you. We're looking for caring men and women who wish to work as health aides to help others. Learn why so many individuals want to be a part of the Comfort Keepers team:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Kick-start career in healthcare
- Health Education & Training
What distinguishes Comfort Keepers' home health aides from those employed by other senior home care agencies? By giving protection, comfort, and safety to the elderly and their families, as well as encouraging involvement in daily activities, we boost the human spirit. Not only that, but we also offer our caregivers the option of working in patient care or a home caregiver job in a flexible and lucrative environment.
As an experienced Comfort Keeper caregiver, you will be able to form meaningful relationships with your clients and improve their quality of life by performing tasks "with" rather than "for" seniors living at home. By providing moments of joy, connection, and purpose, we help seniors thrive and achieve higher levels of well-being as a group.
Elder Care Services
For more than 20 years, Comfort Keeper's home care team has provided the greatest quality in-home care to those who require assistance with daily chores. Our caregivers visit clients' homes after obtaining care training (including infection control training) to help elders achieve a higher quality of life through home care, companionship, and small moments of delight. The following is an example of a caregiver job description:
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Conversation and companionship
- Errands and Transportation to Doctor's Appointments
- Personal hygiene such as cleaning, clothing, and grooming, as well as reminding clients to take their medications on time.
- Assisting with feeding and other duties that arise on a regular basis
- Family caregivers benefit from respite care.
- Maintaining a record of your client's health and notifying your boss of any changes
- Assisting with dementia or Alzheimer's care
To learn more about our open caregiver jobs and exciting career prospects in Baton Rouge, Metairie, New Rhodes, and surrounding areas, call our Baton Rouge office at (225) 217-1863 right now.