Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care in Chatham
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers is an in-home care agency that makes it possible for older adults and seniors to remain safely at home. Our caregivers provide aid and companionship to seniors with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, enabling them to live independently in their homes. We are proud to provide intellectual, physical, and emotional support to our clients.
We help older adults live independently in their homes by providing personal care, routine housekeeping, light errands, light meal preparation, medication reminders, and emergency assistance.
We believe that all people deserve the chance to feel independent and accepted. We’re dedicated to creating community, providing opportunities for social engagement, and encouraging empathy at every stage of life. Alleviate all worries with Comfort Keepers dementia care.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Chatham
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Our caregivers show compassion and empathy. They’re trained to understand and work with seniors, and given the tools they need to help patients and their families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Our Alzheimer's and Dementia in-home care services are designed to foster trusting relationships, adapt to the needs of the senior, right down to the very last detail. Our caregivers work hard to provide peace of mind that comes from knowing that your loved ones are well taken care of.
Comfort Keepers of Chatham
Contact Comfort Keepers of Chatham for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one. Give us a call at (217) 744-2226 today!