Your Loved One is Not an Important Thing, They are Everything!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Home Care in Chatham, IL
When your senior parent needs extra support during the day, night, or around the clock, that doesn’t mean they need to resort to assisted living facilities or nursing homes. Comfort Keepers of Chatham offers 24-hour home care services whether your loved one needs continuous assistance in daily tasks or short-term help while recovering from surgery. Every situation is different but our priority is to provide companionship and support for your loved one with the highest quality of care.
Why Choose In-Home Care Over A Care Facility?
Traditionally, the solution for loved ones needing extra help is for them to go to nursing homes or assisted living. However, more and more people are opting for in-home care instead as they realize this may have more benefits than sending their loved one to a facility. Here are some reasons why:
1. Our caregivers will give your loved one personalized care and one-on-one attention. This is often not the case in nursing homes, where the number of seniors typically outweighs the caregivers.
2. Your senior loved one will feel more comfortable at home. There is simply no substitute for being in familiar surroundings and remaining close to the places and things they hold dearest. Plus, relocating can be a stressful and disorienting process.
3. With in-home care, your loved one can have meals they actually like. Nursing homes usually prepare meals for a large number of people, and some of it may not be to their liking. You can ensure our caregivers will prepare nutritious food that your loved one can enjoy.
4. In-home care is often less expensive than nursing homes and other facilities.
Professional In-Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides in-home care services for your senior loved one with the assistance to live a more independent life in the comfort of their home. Our caregivers provide help with daily tasks and other activities such as:
• Personal care such as bathing, dressing, toileting, and oral care
• Medication tracking and reminders
• Light housekeeping, laundry, and maintaining a safe home environment
• Transportation to medical appointments and other errands
• Preparing tasty and nutritious meals
• Constant monitoring and providing overall companionship
If you have a loved one in Illinois and believe they could benefit from 24-hour care services, give Comfort Keepers of Chatham a call at (217) 744-2226 today! We will answer any questions you have and schedule you with a complimentary in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you!