Elder Care Keep Seniors Involved in Springfield, IL
Learn more about our distinct approach to elder care in Springfield, IL
Our dedicated elder care providers, the special people we call Comfort Keepers, transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful conversation and activities that not only engage, but enrich the lives of seniors physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Approach
We believe that elder care services contribute to longer, healthier and more purposeful lives for seniors. In fact, several research studies have shown the various health benefits of active living in later life.
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created for each senior client based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. This plan will include a variety of activities such as:
- Taking walks around the neighborhood
- Working together on household chores
- Preparing a meal together
- Discussing current events or personal interests
- Reminiscing while viewing photo albums
- Working on hobbies, puzzles or crafts
- Going shopping, out to lunch, or to church
- Visiting a local senior center or visiting with friends and family
- Participating in local events or activities
- Dancing to music
We deliver essential personal care, companionship, and homemaker services that allow seniors to live happily at home. Our Interactive Caregiving approach allows us to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical elder care providers. The result? A healthier, safer, more fulfilling life for your loved one in the comfort of his or her home.