Senior Care in Moscow, ID
In Moscow and the surrounding areas, professional senior care services can help your loved one live a better life at home.
Is a family member in Moscow, ID in need of some extra help at home? Our senior care at Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of services for elders who wish to be safe and comfortable in their own homes. Our senior care services are totally customizable to meet the demands, medical conditions, and schedule of your loved one.
Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers has been providing industry-leading senior care services in the United States for more than two decades. Through our locally owned and run Forth Worth branch, we have been enjoying servicing elderly people in and around Moscow. We can design a personalized care plan for your loved one that is suited to their exact needs, allowing them to age securely and joyfully at home.
- Companion Care: We want to be a part of everything that makes your loved one happy, and we want to keep in touch with them.
- Personal Care: We provide devoted personal care which is a wide phrase that refers to basic personal hygiene and everyday living activities.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers can keep your loved one connected with friends and family via video calls, social media, and texting if they are feeling socially isolated.
- Senior Transportation: For those who wish to get out and about, our caregivers provide safe transportation.
- Safety Care: We can provide a wide range of in-home safety devices to assist seniors and their families.
- Interactive Caregiving: This type of care means encouraging our elderly to participate as fully as possible in their caregiver's services, as well as to engage their brains and bodies in a variety of fun activities on a daily basis.
- 24-Hour Care: For seniors who require assistance at night, 24-hour home care is an excellent approach to ensure that they receive the care they require.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our Alzheimer's caregivers are particularly trained and prepared to provide attentive, patient, and compassionate care to those suffering from the disease.
- End-of-Life Care: End-of-life care may be beneficial if your loved one is reaching the end of their life or is suffering from a chronic illness.
- In-Facility Care: Your loved one will never be alone with our in-facility care services. They'll have a team of dependable caregivers who will provide companionship, personal care, and specialist care as needed.
- Post-Hospital Care: With the help of our caregivers, individuals can recover at home after a hospital stay and receive professional care.
- Private Duty Nursing: Private duty nursing is when a person receives one-on-one medical care at home or in a facility.
Contact Us Today!
All you have to do is call us at (208) 357-4295 to discover more about our senior care in Moscow, ID. We have a team of advisers available to take your call and answer any questions you may have. They can then schedule a free in-home consultation with an advisor to discuss your loved one's needs, desires, and wishes in order to develop a care plan that will work for them.